Services of e-Visa involve completely online application for which no facilitation by any intermediary or agents is required. It is advised not to believe or fall in trap of any such unscrupulous elements that claim speedy/express grant of e-Visa and charge money for it. Do not share your personal information with any unauthorized website as it may lead to your personal data piracy.
- International travelers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit. Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India.
- Passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travelers should have a return ticket or an onward journey ticket with sufficient money to spend during their stay in India.
- International Travelers of Pakistani origin or having Pakistani Passport may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
For Further Details : https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
Request for Letter of Invitation for Visa
If you need an official Letter of Invitation in order to get a visa or authorization to come and visit Water and Waste Management Conference & Expo, write to us at email@example.com. We will send an official Letter of Invitation with a brief introduction and benefits of participating and exhibiting at Water and Waste Management Conference & Expo.